Whitehall Home Inspection
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team is looking forward to support you as you transition into your brand new house with a Whitehall home inspection!
Acquiring a new home is a great opportunity. Please let our team at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to focus on getting your family ready for the new home. At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team will take the tension out of your buy with a thorough Whitehall home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have given detailed home inspections for the Whitehall and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection, What We Look For
With our team, our Whitehall home inspections are given by trained pros. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector team will look for:
Whitehall House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and secure successfully
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the outside weatherproofings act effectively
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor functions properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the exterior siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals inspect landscape slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak problems
Whitehall HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to make certain the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system check: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioner, to validate the buttons act efficiently.
- Operations check: Our professionals make sure that your heating and AC systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any signs of wood in touch with soil.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: We review any symptoms of wood in contact of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall cracks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are working well.
- Security inspection: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Safety hardware: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Whitehall Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Linkhorn Home Inspector for Whitehall Home Inspections
When you team up with our crew of Whitehall home inspection experts, you can depend on us to deliver quality house inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Whitehall home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: