Gahanna Home Inspection
At Linkhorn Home Inspections, our team is motivated to assist you move into your newly purchased house with a Gahanna home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is an exciting opportunity. Let our staff at Linkhorn Home Inspections free up your time to focus on getting your household ready for the move. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough Gahanna home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our specialists at Linkhorn Home Inspections have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Gahanna and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection, What We Inspect
Our Gahanna home inspections are delivered by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspections team will look for:
Gahanna Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We check that the exterior doors seal and latch properly
- Household windows: Our professionals confirm that the window gaskets function correctly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Gahanna Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the siding boards and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roofing sealant: We ensure that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros document yard grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heating to make certain the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system: We test the air conditioning system, to verify the mechanisms function efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of wood in touch with the earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view any trace of active water intrusion.
- Foundation review: We review any evidence of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any destruction of or boring of framing wood that can present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are functioning properly.
- Safety check: We inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security hardware: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater: We view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: Technicians test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspections for Gahanna Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Gahanna home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide great property inspections on a tight time-line.
To receive help from our Gahanna home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: