Home Inspection Springfield
Our crew is excited to assist you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Springfield home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a great opportunity. Allow our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector to free you to pay attention to getting your family ready for the new house. At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team will take the strain out of your move with a rigorous Springfield home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our technicians at Linkhorn Home Inspector have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Springfield and Greater Columbus areas.
Springfield Home Inspection: What We Check
Our Springfield home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make certain that the outside doors close and secure properly
- Home windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber gaskets work correctly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and validate that the optical sensor functions successfully
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals document that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage review: Our professionals take a look at property grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
Springfield HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals utilize the heating system to make certain the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: We review the air conditioner, to validate the mechanisms function properly.
- Operations check: We inspect that your HVAC systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of a wooden framework in touch with the soil.
- Water leak: Our home inspection pros record any trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framing contacting of foundation movements, like symptoms of plaster breaks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals review any notching or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering review: We inspect that your electrical meter and base are working successfully.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Safety hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water boiler check: Our home inspection pros test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps check: technicians look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Linkhorn Home Inspector for Springfield Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Springfield home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Springfield home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: