Portage County Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your newly purchased home with a Portage County home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our team at Linkhorn Home Inspector free you to focus on making your loved ones ready for the change. We’ll take the strain out of your buy with a rigorous Portage County home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our experts at Linkhorn Home Inspector have provided detailed home inspections for the Portage County and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
With our team, our Portage County home inspections are given by qualified specialists. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will investigate:
Portage County Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We verify that the exterior doors shut and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals make certain that the window gaskets work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor functions effectively
Home Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros document that the siding boards or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing joints: We make sure that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at landscape angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater to inspect whether the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the AC unit, to make sure the mechanisms function correctly.
- Functionality check: We make certain that your HVAC systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals document all symptoms of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting of wood in contact with foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, brick fissures, misaligned door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals identify any notching or drilling of framing wood that may present a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our home inspection pros document that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals check that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection hardware review: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes grounded switches.
Portage County Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for Portage County Home Inspections
When you work with our company of Portage County home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide outstanding property inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Portage County home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: