New Albany Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to help you transition into your new dwelling with a New Albany home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new property is an exhilarating occasion. Let our team at Linkhorn Home Inspector help you focus on getting your household organized for the change. At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a thorough New Albany home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have delivered rigorous home inspections for the New Albany and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
Our New Albany home inspections are offered by qualified professionals. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We ensure that the outside doors shut and secured successfully
- Residential windows: We confirm that the window seals operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates effectively
House Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the exterior siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roof trim: We verify that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof joints: We check that seams in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: We inspect yard slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to ensure the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioner system: We inspect the air conditioner, to confirm the buttons function properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
New Albany Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wood in contact with earth.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros record any evidence of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros review any evidence of wood in contact of foundation movement, like degradation of sheetrock breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood review: We test any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros check that your electric meter and base are act properly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros validate that the electrical service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective devices review: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating check: Our professionals view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals review all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for New Albany Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of New Albany home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer outstanding property inspections on a tight time-line.
To get our New Albany home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: