Cuyahoga Falls Home Inspection
Our team is excited to help you transition into your brand new property with a Cuyahoga Falls home inspection!
Moving into a new house is an exhilarating opportunity. Allow our company at Linkhorn Home Inspector to free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones organized for the transition.
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with a complete Cuyahoga Falls home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our professionals at Linkhorn Home Inspector have provided in-depth home inspections for the Cuyahoga Falls and Greater Columbus areas.
Cuyahoga Falls Home Inspection- What We Are Checking
The best Cuyahoga Falls home inspections are given by certified technicians. Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will search for:
Cuyahoga Falls Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the outside doors close and secure effectively
- Residential windows: We document that the rubber seals work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and validate that the safety sensor functions efficiently
Cuyahoga Falls Property Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We ensure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: Our professionals make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our professionals check that joints in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: We check property angle, surface drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak problems
Cuyahoga Falls HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to make sure the controls are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to validate the mechanisms operate effectively.
- Features check: Our professionals validate that your heating and air conditioning systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any signs of the wooden framework in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over any trace of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals view any degradation of wood in touch of foundation shifting, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, misaligned door frames, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros inspect any damage to or drilling of frame wood that can create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric metering and base are functioning well.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective devices inspection: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFCI switches.
Cuyahoga Falls Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: Our professionals review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspector for Cuyahoga Falls Home Inspections
Once you partner with our team of Cuyahoga Falls home inspection technicians, you can count on us to provide great house inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Cuyahoga Falls home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: