Buckeye Lake Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to supporting you as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Buckeye Lake home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased property is a huge opportunity. Allow our crew at Linkhorn Home Inspector to free up your time to focus on getting your family prepared for the transition. At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with a rigorous Buckeye Lake home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Buckeye Lake and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
Our Buckeye Lake home inspections are supplied by trained professionals. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will search for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and lock properly
- Household windows: Our professionals validate that the window seals operate correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor operates efficiently
House Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We validate that the siding and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: We make sure that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals look over property angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to ensure the mechanisms are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to verify the buttons function effectively.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros record any symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab inspection: We look over any degradation of wooden framework touching of foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall cracks, masonry cracks, lopsided door frames, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals look over any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural integrity problem.
Buckeye Lake Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFI switches.
Buckeye Lake Plumbing System Inspections
- Water boiler: We look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspector for Buckeye Lake Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Buckeye Lake home inspection pros, you can trust us to offer great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Buckeye Lake home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: