Plain City Home Inspection
At Linkhorn Inspection Group, our team is excited to help you transition into your brand new home with a Plain City home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new property is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our company at Linkhorn Inspection Group assist you to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the transition. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with an in-depth Plain City home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Inspection Group have provided detailed home inspections for the Plain City and Greater Columbus communities.
Plain City Home Inspection Services- What We Check
Our Plain City home inspections are offered by trained pros. This is what our Linkhorn Inspection Group staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We make sure that the outside doors seal and latch properly
- Household windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber weatherproofings act efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor works correctly
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the external walls or other wall materials are in good shape
- Roof trim check: Our professionals validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: We use the heating system to document the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning system, to inspect that the mechanisms are acting efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals ensure that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any rotting of wooden framework touching with soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals look over any evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals test any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like trace of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Structural wood check: Our home inspection pros identify any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: Our professionals validate that your electric meter and base are operating well.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protection devices inspection: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating system review: Our professionals test the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: We review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Linkhorn Inspection Group for Plain City Home Inspections
If you team up with our crew of Plain City home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer quality property inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our Plain City home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: