Akron Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to support you as you transition into your upcoming house with a Akron home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is a huge moment. Please let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector free you to pay attention to making your family organized for the change.
We will take the nervousness out of your move with an in-depth Akron home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our experts at Linkhorn Home Inspector have provided extensive home inspections for the Akron and Greater Columbus communities.
Akron Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our Akron home inspections are given by trained experts. These are what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We prove that the outside doors close and latch correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the window gaskets act efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: We confirm that the exterior siding and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: Our professionals validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals look over landscape angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heater to validate the controls are operating effectively.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to validate the buttons act correctly.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros check that your HVAC systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any signs of wooden framework touching with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals review all evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals inspect any trace of wood in contact of foundation movement, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any damage to or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: We verify that your electric meter and base are working successfully.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system: We look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: We review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspector for Akron Home Inspection
Once you partner with our crew of Akron home inspection professionals, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Akron home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: