Grove City Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to assist you to transition into your new dwelling with a Grove City home inspection!
Moving into a brand new home is a huge moment. Allow our team at Linkhorn Inspections free you to focus on making your household prepared for the new home. We’ll take the tension out of your move with an in-depth Grove City home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Grove City and Greater Columbus areas.
Grove City Home Inspection Services- What We Inspect
With our team, our Grove City home inspections are provided by trained pros. This is what our Linkhorn Inspections staff will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We check that the external doors shut and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the outside seals work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and document that the laser sensor works efficiently
House Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding boards and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim check: We verify that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We check yard slope, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to confirm the buttons are operating efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to make certain the buttons act properly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals validate that your air conditioning and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration inspection: Our home inspection pros view all signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab review: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of the wooden framework in contact of foundation movement, like signs of sheetrock breaks, brick cracks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros view any notching or penetration of frame wood that might create a structural safety concern.
Grove City Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base act successfully.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective hardware check: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include safety switches.
Grove City Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water heating: We look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps: The technicians look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Linkhorn Inspections for Grove City Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Grove City home inspection pros, you can depend on us to supply great home inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Grove City home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at (614) 260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: