Stark County Home Inspection
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team is looking forward to assisting you to move into your newly purchased property with a Stark County home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new property is a huge opportunity. Allow our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector to free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the transition. Our crew will take the stress out of your purchase with an in-depth Stark County home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our specialists at Linkhorn Home Inspector have offered intensive home inspections for the Stark County and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection- What We Look For
With our team, our Stark County home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspector team will investigate:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We verify that the outside doors close and lock properly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the window weatherproofings operate correctly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor functions correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: We document that the external walls and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros check that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater and furnace to check the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to ensure the mechanisms work properly.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros make certain that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any rotting wood in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our home inspection pros test any degradation of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of drywall fissures, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our home inspection pros inspect any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals check that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Safety review: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective devices review: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heater check: Our professionals look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply review: Our home inspection pros test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps check: We review water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for Stark County Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Stark County home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply great home inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Stark County home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: