Granville Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to assist you move into your upcoming house with a Granville home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new home is a huge moment. You can let our crew at Linkhorn Home Inspector free up your time to pay attention to making your family organized for the move. Our staff will take the stress out of your purchase with a complete Granville home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our specialists at Linkhorn Home Inspector have supplied intensive home inspections for the Granville and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection, What We Inspect
Our Granville home inspections are given by certified technicians. These are what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will search for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We make sure that the exterior doors close and latch correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the window weatherproofings work efficiently
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and check that the optical sensor works correctly
Granville Property Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: We make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros verify that joints in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect landscape grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals use the heating to check the mechanisms are operatning properly.
- Cooling system check: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning system, to inspect the buttons operate efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your AC and heating systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals document any trace of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wood in touch of foundation shifting, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, stonework fissures, lopsided door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Integral wood check: Our home inspection pros inspect any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter inspection: We make certain that your electric meter and base are act effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Security hardware inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Light switches & receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Granville Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating system: We view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Linkhorn Home Inspector for Granville Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Granville home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide quality property inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Granville home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: