Mansfield Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to assist you to move into your newly purchased house with a Mansfield home inspection!
Purchasing a new property is a big occasion. Let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the new house. We’ll take the tension out of your acquisition with an in-depth Mansfield home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our professionals at Linkhorn Home Inspector have delivered rigorous home inspections for the Mansfield and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our Mansfield home inspections are delivered by trained professionals.
Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We verify that the exterior doors close and secure successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the rubber weatherproofings work effectively
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor works properly
House Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make certain that the external walls or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: We check that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: We inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: We check yard slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: We operate the heating system to validate the buttons are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros view the AC unit, to make sure the buttons operate correctly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals make certain that your AC and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any rotting wood in contact with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals inspect any trace of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of the wooden framework in touch with foundation movement, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood: We inspect any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that can present a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety inspection: We ensure that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: We look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Mansfield Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspector for Mansfield Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Mansfield home inspection technicians, you can count on us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Mansfield home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: