New Philadelphia Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased dwelling with a New Philadelphia home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is an exhilarating opportunity. Let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to focus on getting your loved ones organized for the change. We will take the pressure out of your purchase with a thorough New Philadelphia home inspection!
Since 2007, our technicians at Linkhorn Home Inspector have given rigorous home inspections for the New Philadelphia and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our New Philadelphia home inspections are delivered by qualified specialists. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We ensure that the outside doors seal and latch successfully
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber weatherproofings operate successfully
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates correctly
Property Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding boards or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing joints: We make sure that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to check the buttons are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning system, to check the buttons work effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems operate properly.
New Philadelphia Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view all trace of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros test any evidence of wooden framing touching of foundation shifting, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, masonry cracks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floor boards.
- Structural wood review: We review any destruction of or boring of frame wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are working well.
- Safeguard inspection: We make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros test the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Linkhorn Home Inspector for New Philadelphia Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of New Philadelphia home inspection technicians, you can count on us to supply great home inspections on a tight schedule.
To hear from our New Philadelphia home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: