Home Inspection Canton
Our crew is excited to help you transition into your upcoming property with a Canton home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating moment. You can let our staff at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the change. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your move with an in-depth Canton home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our specialists at Linkhorn Home Inspector have given intensive home inspections for the Canton and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
The most reliable Canton home inspections are offered by qualified experts. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector team will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber weatherproofings function efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates successfully
Property Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: We inspect that the exterior siding and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim: We make sure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals document that seams in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
Canton HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating to validate the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to document the buttons work properly.
- Functionality review: We ensure that your HVAC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any rotting of wood contacting with earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals record any trace of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: We look over any symptoms of wood touching of foundation shifts, like rotting of drywall cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros view any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electric meter and base are operating well.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Safety hardware: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Canton Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater check: Our professionals view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: We look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspector for Canton Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Canton home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply outstanding property inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Canton home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: