Bellefontaine Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming property with a Bellefontaine home inspection!
Buying a new property is an exciting moment. Please let our team at Linkhorn Home Inspector help you focus on making your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our staff will take the tension out of your buy with a thorough Bellefontaine home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our specialists at Linkhorn Home Inspector have provided rigorous home inspections for the Bellefontaine and Greater Columbus communities.
Bellefontaine Home Inspection- What We Search For
With our team, our Bellefontaine home inspections are supplied by trained professionals. Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will investigate:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Home windows: We check that the outside seals function effectively
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works efficiently
House Exteriors Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals verify that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: We ensure that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: We check property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to verify the controls are working successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros view the AC unit, to make certain the controls work properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals document that your heating and AC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any signs of wood contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals review any signs of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals test any trace of a wooden framework in touch of foundation shifts, like rotting plaster fissures, stonework cracks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals review any damage to or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical metering and base are acting well.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protection devises inspection: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFCI switches.
Bellefontaine Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating system: Our professionals view the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply review: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to act correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Linkhorn Home Inspector for Bellefontaine Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Bellefontaine home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide quality property inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Bellefontaine home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: