Summit County Home Inspection
Our team is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your brand-new property with a Summit County home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is a huge opportunity. You can let our crew at Linkhorn Home Inspector help you focus on making your loved ones prepared for the new house. Our team will take the pressure out of your purchase with a complete Summit County home inspection!
Since 2007, our technicians at Linkhorn Home Inspector have given intensive home inspections for the Summit County and Greater Columbus communities.
Summit County Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
The best Summit County home inspections are provided by certified pros. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector team will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We inspect that the exterior doors seal and latch properly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside gaskets act correctly
- Garage door: We work the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor works efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding boards or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to validate the controls are working successfully.
- Cooling system review: We view the air conditioning system, to check the mechanisms act correctly.
- Features check: Our professionals document that your air conditioning and heating systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framing in contact with the earth.
- Water leak: We view all traces of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We inspect any evidence of wooden framework touching of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall cracks, stonework cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: We test any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural rigidity problem.
Summit County Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering inspection: We document that your electric metering and base act well.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective devices: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Summit County Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating check: Our professionals view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps check: technicians inspect bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Select Linkhorn Home Inspector for Summit County Home Inspection
If you team up with our crew of Summit County home inspection pros, you can count on us to deliver quality property inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Summit County home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: