Wayne County Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to help you transition into your brand new home with a Wayne County home inspection!
Moving into a brand new home is a huge moment. You can let our team at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to concentrate on getting your family organized for the transition. We will take the strain out of your acquisition with a rigorous Wayne County home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our technicians at Linkhorn Home Inspector have given extensive home inspections for the Wayne County and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The most reliable Wayne County home inspections are given by qualified experts. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will investigate:
Home Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the external doors close and latch successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber weatherproofings act efficiently
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor works effectively
Home Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals check that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals document yard slope, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: We operate the heater and furnace to inspect the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to inspect the mechanisms and operate efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals check that your AC and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any rotting wooden framework in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros review any evidence of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of plaster cracks, masonry cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals view any notching or boring of frame wood that might present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: We validate that your electrical metering and base are working efficiently.
- Security review: Our professionals validate that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Security hardware: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating review: Our home inspection pros look over the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: We inspect water pumps that are user accessible
Why Linkhorn Home Inspector for Wayne County Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Wayne County home inspection experts, you can count on us to deliver quality property inspections in a short timeline.
To see our Wayne County home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: