Delaware Home Inspection
We’re excited to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased home with a Delaware home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a big occasion. You can let our crew at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the change. We’ll take the stress out of your buy with a rigorous Delaware home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our experts at Linkhorn Home Inspector have offered intensive home inspections for the Delaware and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection, What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Delaware home inspections are delivered by trained pros. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector team will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We confirm that the outside doors close and lock effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals check that the outside weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim inspection: We confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros inspect that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: Our professionals check property grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: We operate the heater and furnace to check the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system check: We test the air conditioning unit, to confirm the buttons operate efficiently.
- Operations inspection: We make certain that your HVAC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any rotting wood touching with earth.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals review any trace of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shiftings, like signs of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, lopsided door frames, and uneven floors.
- Framing wood: We test any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are acting successfully.
- Safety inspection: We inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over several switches and fixtures, which includes safety switches.
Delaware Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating system check: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps review: We view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Linkhorn Home Inspector for Delaware Home Inspections
If you team up with our team of Delaware home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply quality home inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Delaware home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: