Mt Vernon Home Inspection
We are ready to help you transition into your new home with an Mt Vernon home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased house is an exhilarating moment. Let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector free up your time to focus on making your loved ones organized for the change. At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a complete Mt Vernon home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our experts at Linkhorn Home Inspector have supplied detailed home inspections for the Mt Vernon and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
The most reliable Mt Vernon home inspections are offered by qualified experts. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector team will keep an eye out for:
Mt Vernon Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make sure that the exterior doors shut and latch effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside gaskets work properly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor operates efficiently
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding boards or other wall materials are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing joints: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: We document property slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating system to check the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Cooling system: We test the air conditioning system, to confirm the controls work properly.
- Features check: Our professionals validate that your air conditioning and heating systems work effectively.
Mt Vernon Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros look over any signs of wood in contact with dirt.
- Water leak: We look over all traces of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wood contacting of foundation movement, like evidence of drywall fissures, masonry breaks, off-square door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any knicks to or boring of frame wood that can create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: We verify that your electric meter and base are working successfully.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electrical service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective devices: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: We test several switches and fixtures, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heater inspection: We view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to work efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians look over sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Linkhorn Home Inspector for Mt Vernon Home Inspections
When you partner with our crew of Mt Vernon home inspection experts, you can depend on us to provide outstanding residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Mt Vernon home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: