Newark Home Inspection
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team is motivated to assist you move into your newly purchased home with a Newark home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a great opportunity. You can let our team at Linkhorn Home Inspector free up your time to focus on making your family organized for the new house. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a rigorous Newark home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our specialists at Linkhorn Home Inspector have provided intensive home inspections for the Newark and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
Our Newark home inspections are given by certified experts. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We ensure that the exterior doors close and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals check that the window weatherproofings act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor works correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the siding and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim check: Our professionals inspect that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros inspect property grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater to validate the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to document the controls act efficiently.
- Operations inspection: We verify that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any degradation of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our home inspection pros inspect any symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wood in touch of foundation shifts, like symptoms of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood inspection: We review any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Newark Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: We ensure that your electrical meter and base are operating correctly.
- Safety review: We inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Protective devices: We document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating: We inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspector for Newark Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Newark home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver quality house inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Newark home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: