Our Guarantee

Your Satisfaction is Our #1 Goal. We're so confident you'll be pleased, we guarantee it!

Book Your Service Online Today!

200% Satisfaction Guarantee

Columbus OH Home Inspections | Home Inspector | Property Inspections | Linkhorn Inspection Group

Our 200% Satisfaction Guarantee!

If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, not only will we refund the inspections fee, we will also pay for another certified inspector of your choice… We are so confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up 200%

Call Today To Schedule… (614) 260-1776

“Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!”

*Major Systems Inspected:

  • Interior: Doors, Windows, Walls, Ceilings, Floors, Fireplace(s), Attic
  • Electrical: Service Drop, Conductors/Cables, Main Sub Panels & Components, Grounding, CFI & Overcurrent Protection Devices
  • Wiring
  • Plumbing: Main Line, Supply Lines, Waste/Drainage & Vent Systems, Fuel Storage & Distribution System
  • Garage: Floor, Firewall/Ceiling, Ventilation, Walls, Electrical, Vehicle Door(s)
  • Roof: Roof Covering, Roof Stairs, Exterior Walls, Trim/Flashings, Eaves/Fascia/Soffit, Gutters & Downspouts, Balconies/Decks
  • Structural Systems: Foundation, Framing, Floor Construction, Slab, Basement
  • Grounds: Driveways, Sidewalks, Retaining Walls, Patio/Porches, Railings, Patio Cover, Fences & Gates.
    *Qualified repair costs are the lowest of three bids provided by licensed and insured contractors. Linkhorn Home Inspections reserves the right to include a contractor of its choice in the bidding process.

ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE​

Real Estate Inspection Service that Checks Every Layer of a Home

Radon Inspections

Sewer Line Inspections

Termite Inspections

Environmental / Air Quality Testing

Drone Inspections

Mold Inspections

Well Water Inspections

New Build Inspections

Areas We Serve

We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including:

Your Benefits Add Up

Our Certified Home Inspectors are Ready to inspect Your House

0 +
Inspections in Columbus
0
5-Star Reviews
0 +
Certified Inspectors
0 +
Years in Business
$ 0
Hidden Fees or Costs
0
Day Warranty

Your 5-star Columbus Home Inspector

5/5