Galloway Home Inspection
We are prepared to assist you to move into your brand new home with a Galloway home inspection!
Buying a brand new home is an exciting occasion. Allow our staff at Linkhorn Inspections to assist you to concentrate on making your family organized for the new home. We’ll take the tension out of your purchase with an in-depth Galloway home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Inspections have supplied in-depth home inspections for the Galloway and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Check
At Linkhorn Inspections, our Galloway home inspections are offered by qualified pros. Here’s what our Linkhorn Inspections crew will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We check that the outside doors shut and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the rubber weatherproofing work properly
- Garage door: We work on the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions efficiently
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros make sure that joints in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: We document landscape angle, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating to check the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system: We look over the air conditioner, to make sure the controls work effectively.
- Operations review: Our professionals verify that your AC and heating systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any symptoms of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals review any trace of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framework in touch with foundation shifts, like signs of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros test any notching or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals document that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Safety hardware: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heater check: Our professionals inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps: Technicians review water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Linkhorn Inspections for Galloway Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Galloway home inspection experts, you can rely on us to provide great residential inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Galloway home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at (614) 260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: