Canal Winchester Home Inspection
Our team is ready to assist you in transition into your upcoming property with a Canal Winchester home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is a huge opportunity. Let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector free up your time to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the transition. Our team will take the stress out of your new home with a thorough Canal Winchester home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our professionals at Linkhorn Home Inspector have supplied extensive home inspections for the Canal Winchester and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
With our team, our Canal Winchester home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will investigate for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We make sure that the external doors seal and lock successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside seals function successfully
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and validate that the optical sensor functions effectively
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: We ensure that the siding and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: We verify that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage check: Our home inspection pros check yard slope, surface rain flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: We operate the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the air conditioning unit to document the buttons functioning effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Canal Winchester Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any degradation of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: We review all traces of current water penetration.
- Foundation: We review any signs of wood touching or foundation shiftings, like evidence of drywall cracks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood inspection: We view any damage to or boring of frame wood that might present a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: We ensure that your electrical metering and base are working effectively.
- Security review: Our professionals verify that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Security hardware: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Canal Winchester Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Select Linkhorn Home Inspector for Canal Winchester Home Inspections
If you partner with our company of Canal Winchester home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to provide outstanding property inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Canal Winchester home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: