SCHEDULE

Schedule an inspection with one of our Certified Master Inspectors!

SCHEDULE

Click below to schedule an inspection!

CLICK HERE

DIY VIDEOS

Watch some of our DIY videos for tips and tricks around the house

DIY VIDEOS

Browse our many DIY Videos!

CLICK HERE

CHECKLIST

To maximize time efficiency, we've put together a checklist for you!

CHECKLIST

Review Our Inspection Checklist!

CLICK HERE

EXPECTATION

Learn more about what to expect during the home inspection

EXPECTATION

Read more about what to expect!

CLICK HERE

The Best Choice For A Home Inspector

Now you can put our outstanding reputation for service and reliability to work for you. By using a Linkhorn Home Inspector, you benefit from experienced inspectors that deliver reports that meet the interNACHI standards of practice. We also encourage your presence during the inspection. By being present at the inspection our professional inspector can familiarize you with the home and explain things to you as they move through the house. Our inspectors are bound to a strict code of ethics, this ensures quality service while providing important protections.

200% Satisfaction Guarantee!

If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, not only will we refund the inspections fee, we will also pay for another certified inspector of your choice… We are so confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up 200%

Call Today To Schedule… (614) 260-1776

“Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!”

CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION ONLINE!

We Are A Certified Master Inspector

Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)® are the best inspectors in the world.  CMI is a professional designation available to all qualifying inspectors who wish to become Board-Certified by the Master Inspector Certification Board.

All CMIs are experienced, dedicated to education, and have a proven record in the inspection industry.

VERIFY CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR INFORMATION

interNACHI Certified Inspector

The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) promotes a high standard of professionalism, business ethics and inspection procedures. Read about the International Code of Ethics for Home Inspectors as set by interNACHI. Learn more about what it takes to become and maintain an interNACHI certification.

interNACHI Standards Of Practice

Quick Links

I Am A:

What Comes With Every Standard Home Inspection?