Dublin Home Inspection
We are excited to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased home with a Dublin home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a huge opportunity. You can let our company at Linkhorn Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new house. Our crew will take the pressure out of your purchase with an in-depth Dublin home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our professionals at Linkhorn Home Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the Dublin and Greater Columbus areas.
Dublin Home Inspection- What We Check
Our Dublin home inspections are offered by qualified experts. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspections staff will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- External doors: We ensure that the external doors close and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber weatherproofings operate efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We use the garage door and check that the safety sensor operates successfully
Dublin Home Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding or other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim: Our professionals make sure that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: We take a look at landscape angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak problems
Dublin HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: We utilize the heating to document the buttons are operatning successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms work properly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros check that your AC and heating systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wood in contact with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals test all traces of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals test any degradation of wood in contact of foundation shifting, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, masonry breaks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros view any notching or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros document that your electric metering and base are working properly.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electrical service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus safety switches.
Dublin Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals view water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Linkhorn Home Inspections for Dublin Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Dublin home inspection pros, you can trust us to offer great house inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Dublin home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: