Pataskala Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to help you move into your brand new property with a Pataskala home inspection!
Stepping into a new home is a big moment. Please let our team at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to pay attention to getting your loved ones prepared for the new home. Our crew will take the nervousness out of your buy with a rigorous Pataskala home inspection!
Since 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Pataskala and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our Pataskala home inspections are provided by trained specialists. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will search for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We confirm that the outside doors seal and latch effectively
- Residential windows: We make certain that the window gaskets act correctly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and validate that the laser sensor functions correctly
Property Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding boards and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim check: Our home inspection pros validate that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof flashing: Our professionals document that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage inspection: We take a look at property grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heater to check the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system inspection: Our home inspection pros view the AC unit, to ensure the mechanisms function properly.
- Features review: Our professionals make certain that your HVAC systems operate effectively.
Pataskala Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros review any evidence of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like symptoms of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any damage to or boring of frame wood that may present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: We inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros verify that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protective hardware: We confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main controls: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating system: We look over the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply check: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Linkhorn Home Inspector for Pataskala Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Pataskala home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply quality home inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Pataskala home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: