Groveport Home Inspection
Our team is motivated to support you as you move into your upcoming house with a Groveport home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a huge moment. Allow our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector to free you to concentrate on making your household ready for the new home. Our crew will take the tension out of your acquisition with a thorough Groveport home inspection!
Since 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have supplied extensive home inspections for the Groveport and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
The best Groveport home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We confirm that the external doors close and latch properly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside seals work successfully
- Garage door: We open the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates successfully
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals confirm that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: We validate that seams in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals inspect landscape grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater to document the buttons are operating successfully.
- Air conditioner system review: We look over the AC unit, to make sure the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framework contacting with earth.
- Water intrusion check: We test all signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifting, like degradation of sheetrock cracks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any damage to or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are working well.
- Safety review: Our professionals make sure that the electric service is grounded and joined properly.
- Safety devices: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating review: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros test all faucets and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Linkhorn Home Inspector for Groveport Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Groveport home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight time-line.
To receive help from our Groveport home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: