Circleville Home Inspection
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team is prepared to support you as you move into your new property with a Circleville home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased property is an exhilarating opportunity. Please let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector free you to pay attention to making your loved ones ready for the new house. Our crew will take the stress out of your new home with an in-depth Circleville home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our experts at Linkhorn Home Inspector have supplied intensive home inspections for the Circleville and Greater Columbus areas.
Circleville Home Inspection- What We Look For
The most reliable Circleville home inspections are offered by certified pros. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the exterior doors shut and latch efficiently
- Exterior windows: We ensure that the outside weatherproofings operate successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and verify that the safety sensor functions correctly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals inspect that the external walls or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: We make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roof joints: We document that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage inspection: We take a look at landscape grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater and furnace to document the buttons are working correctly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning system, to inspect the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Operations inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that your AC and heating systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any trace of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals test any symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any rotting wood touching foundation movements, like symptoms of sheetrock fissures, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood review: We test any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our professionals ensure that your electrical metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros document that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective hardware review: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals review several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water boiler review: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for Circleville Home Inspection
When you team up with our company of Circleville home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Circleville home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: