Obetz Home Inspection
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team is motivated to assist you to move into your new house with an Obetz home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is a big opportunity. Allow our staff at Linkhorn Home Inspector to free up your time to focus on making your loved ones prepared for the change. We’ll take the stress out of your purchase with a thorough Obetz home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have given meticulous home inspections for the Obetz and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
The most reliable Obetz home inspections are provided by qualified professionals. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and lock correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the outside gaskets operate properly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor functions successfully
Obetz Property Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the siding or other wall materials are effective
- Roof trim check: Our professionals check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof joints: Our professionals ensure that seams in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage review: We check property grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to ensure the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to validate the mechanisms act correctly.
- Features check: We ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any evidence of wood touching with earth.
- Water intrusion review: We record any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals view any signs of wood in contact with foundation shifting, like signs of plaster cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood: We test any knicks to or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electric meter and base act correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: We inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater: We review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Technicians test water pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for Obetz Home Inspection
When you work with our team of Obetz home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer great home inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Obetz home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us over today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: