Heath Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to assist you transition into your new dwelling with a Heath home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new house is a huge opportunity. Let our crew at Linkhorn Home Inspector free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones organized for the move. We’ll take the strain out of your purchase with a complete Heath home inspection!
Since 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have provided in-depth home inspections for the Heath and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
With our team, our Heath home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We check that the outside doors seal and latch successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the window weatherproofings operate efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates successfully
Property Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim check: Our home inspection pros confirm that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros inspect property angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and vent system: We use the heating to validate the buttons are operatning properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals view the AC unit, to document the buttons act efficiently.
- Operations review: We verify that your HVAC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any degradation of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our home inspection pros record any evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation review: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock cracks, masonry fissures, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electrical meter and base are working successfully.
- Safeguard check: We validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked effectively.
- Protective hardware review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water boiler check: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros test bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for Heath Home Inspection
Once you work with our company of Heath home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide outstanding house inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our Heath home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: