Westerville Home Inspection
At Linkhorn Home Inspections, our team is prepared to assist you to move into your new house with a Westerville home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is an exhilarating moment. Please let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to making your family prepared for the change. Our team will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a complete Westerville home inspection!
Since 2007, our experts at Linkhorn Home Inspections have offered in-depth home inspections for the Westerville and Greater Columbus areas.
Westerville Home Inspection Services: What We Inspect
At Linkhorn Home Inspections, our Westerville home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspections crew will search for:
Westerville House Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals ensure that the window seals act successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and check that the laser sensor works successfully
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals confirm that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros ensure that joints in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals take a look at driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over landscape slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: We operate the heater and furnace to inspect the controls are operatning effectively.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to verify the controls operate correctly.
- Features inspection: We make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems act correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any symptoms of wooden framing touching with earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals record any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros test any signs of wood in contact of foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster cracks, stonework breaks, off-square door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals review any notching or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electric meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric service is grounded and linked well.
- Protective devices: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning efficiently.
- Switches & receptacles: We look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heater: We view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Linkhorn Home Inspections for Westerville Home Inspections
When you team up with our company of Westerville home inspection pros, you can depend on us to deliver quality property inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Westerville home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: