Hillard Home Inspection
Our team is looking forward to help you transition into your brand new house with a Hillard home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating occasion. Let our company at Linkhorn Home Inspector free up your time to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the new home. At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our team will take the pressure out of your purchase with a complete Hillard home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our professionals at Linkhorn Home Inspector have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Hillard and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Hillard home inspections are delivered by certified pros. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will investigate for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the outside doors seal and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the window gaskets function efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions successfully
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: We inspect that the exterior siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: We inspect property grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heating to make certain the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals inspect the AC unit, to check the mechanisms act effectively.
- Functionality review: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any degradation of wooden framework in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros test any signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation review: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: Our professionals make certain that your electrical metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Security check: Our professionals validate that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protective devices: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heater check: We inspect the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps inspection: technicians test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for Hillard Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Hillard home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver great property inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our Hillard home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: