Stow Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to supporting you as you transition into your newly purchased dwelling with a Stow home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is a big occasion. You can let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector free up your time to focus on getting your household ready for the transition. Our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with a thorough Stow home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our specialists at Linkhorn Home Inspector have given detailed home inspections for the Stow and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The most reliable Stow home inspections are delivered by trained experts. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the external doors shut and latch properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals validate that the outside gaskets operate correctly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor functions successfully
Property Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals verify that the exterior siding and other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim inspection: We make certain that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros make certain that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at landscape slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals use the heating system to check the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to document whether the buttons work correctly.
- Operations review: We ensure that your heating and AC systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing contact with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals look over any trace of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: We inspect any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Structural wood: We view any notching or drilling of frame wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our home inspection pros check that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros verify that the electric service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety hardware check: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over several switches and fixtures, including GFI switches.
Stow Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: We test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps: We test water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for Stow Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Stow home inspection experts, you can trust us to provide quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Stow home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: