West Jefferson Home Inspection
Our staff is prepared to assist you transition into your newly purchased property with a West Jefferson home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is an exciting moment. Please let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspections free you to concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the change. At Linkhorn Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your purchase with a thorough West Jefferson home inspection!
Since 2007, our technicians at Linkhorn Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the West Jefferson and Greater Columbus areas.
West Jefferson Home Inspection Services, What We Check
The best West Jefferson home inspections are given by certified specialists. Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspections staff will look for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We establish that the outside doors seal and secure properly
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the window weatherproofings act successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and validate that the laser sensor operates efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros confirm that the siding boards and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: We document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof joints: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow review: We look over landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
West Jefferson HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heater to verify the controls are operatning correctly.
- Cooling system review: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to ensure the buttons operate effectively.
- Operations review: We verify that your air conditioning and heating systems act effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any rotting of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros view any trace of wooden framing in contact of foundation shifts, like trace of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, misaligned door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals test any notching or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: We check that your electric meter and base are act successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware review: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
West Jefferson Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating: We view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our home inspection pros view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: We view water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspections for West Jefferson Home Inspections
If you partner with our crew of West Jefferson home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver great home inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our West Jefferson home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: