Wadsworth Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to support you as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Wadsworth home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is an exciting opportunity. Allow our company at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to pay attention to getting your family ready for the new home. Our team will take the strain out of your new home with a complete Wadsworth home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our specialists at Linkhorn Home Inspector have given in-depth home inspections for the Wadsworth and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The best Wadsworth home inspections are delivered by trained professionals. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will search for:
Wadsworth House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We prove that the exterior doors shut and secure properly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the rubber weatherproofings work correctly
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros make sure that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to verify the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioning unit, to check the mechanisms work correctly.
- Operations check: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wood touching with soil.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals look over any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Slab and foundation inspection: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals view any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: We ensure that your electrical metering and base are act successfully.
- Safeguard review: Our professionals document that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Protective devices: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Wadsworth Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heater inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros view water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Linkhorn Home Inspector for Wadsworth Home Inspections
When you work with our company of Wadsworth home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide quality home inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Wadsworth home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: