Streetsboro Home Inspection
We’re ready to lend a hand as you move into your new home with a Streetsboro home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating moment. Please let our company at Linkhorn Home Inspector free up your time to concentrate on making your household prepared for the new home.
Our team will take the anxiety out of your acquisition with a thorough Streetsboro home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our experts at Linkhorn Home Inspector have offered rigorous home inspections for the Streetsboro and Greater Columbus areas.
Streetsboro Home Inspection: What We Search For
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our Streetsboro home inspections are provided by qualified pros.
Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We inspect that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Residential windows: We confirm that the window gaskets function effectively
- Garage door: We open the garage door and check that the safety sensor operates successfully
House Outside Inspections
- Structural walls: We ensure that the exterior siding and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof flashing: We make certain that joints in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow review: We check yard angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & vent system: We make use of the heating system to check the mechanisms are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to ensure the mechanisms work efficiently.
- Operations check: Our professionals check that your heating and air conditioning systems operate correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals look over any degradation of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals view any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: We inspect any rotting of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like traces of drywall cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals view any knicks to or drilling of frame wood may present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals make sure that your electric metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Security review: We confirm that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Security hardware check: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Streetsboro Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut-off: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating: Our professionals review the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals view tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspector for Streetsboro Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Streetsboro home inspection pros, you can count on us to provide quality property inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Streetsboro home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: