Lancaster Home Inspection
We’re ready to assist you in transitioning into your brand-new house with a Lancaster home inspection!
Purchasing a brand-new property is an exciting moment. Please let our team at Linkhorn Home Inspector help you concentrate on getting your family prepared for the change.
Our crew will take the stress out of your purchase with a complete Lancaster home inspection!
Starting in 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have delivered intensive home inspections for the Lancaster and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our Lancaster home inspections are offered by certified experts.
This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We validate that the outside doors seal and lock efficiently
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the window weatherproofing operates successfully
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and make sure that the safety sensor works efficiently
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim review: Our professionals check that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roofing sealant: We validate that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage check: Our professionals look over property grading, surface water flow, and plant life to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: We turn on the heating to check the controls are working correctly.
- Air conditioning system: We test the air conditioning unit, to check the controls work efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals document that your heating and AC systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any degradation of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: We view any signs of current water intrusion.
- Foundation inspection: Our professionals identify any degradation of wood contacting of foundation movement, like rotting of sheetrock cracks, brick breaks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals review any notching or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your electric metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals confirm the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective devices review: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system: We look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Linkhorn Home Inspector for Lancaster Home Inspection
When you work with our team of Lancaster home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Lancaster home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: