Reynoldsburg Home Inspection
Our team is excited to assist you transition into your brand new home with a Reynoldsburg home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is a great occasion. You can let our crew at Linkhorn Home Inspector help you pay attention to getting your family prepared for the change. Our crew will take the tension out of your buy with a thorough Reynoldsburg home inspection!
Since 2007, our professionals at Linkhorn Home Inspector have offered rigorous home inspections for the Reynoldsburg and Greater Columbus communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
At Linkhorn Home Inspector, our Reynoldsburg home inspections are delivered by trained pros. Here’s what our Linkhorn Home Inspector crew will keep an eye out for:
Reynoldsburg Home Window & Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We validate that the outside doors close and lock properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals inspect that the window gaskets function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor functions properly
Property Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros verify that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect landscape angle, surface water drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals operate the heating system to inspect the controls are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to check the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Operations review: Our professionals make certain that your air conditioning and heating systems work as they should.
Reynoldsburg Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any signs of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals test any signs of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros test any degradation of wood in contact with foundation movement, like rotting of drywall fissures, masonry breaks, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: We review any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that may create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: Our home inspection pros verify that your electric meter and base are acting effectively.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros check that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Safety devices inspection: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Reynoldsburg Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating system review: Our professionals look over the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting properly
- Sump pumps inspection: Our professionals view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Linkhorn Home Inspector for Reynoldsburg Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Reynoldsburg home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer outstanding residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Reynoldsburg home inspectors for your home inspection, call us over today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: