Johnstown Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming property with a Johnstown home inspection!
Moving into a brand new house is a big moment. Please let our group at Linkhorn Home Inspector assist you to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the new house. We’ll take the strain out of your acquisition with a rigorous Johnstown home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our pros at Linkhorn Home Inspector have offered in-depth home inspections for the Johnstown and Greater Columbus areas.
Johnstown Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The most reliable Johnstown home inspections are given by qualified technicians. This is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will investigate:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Household doors: We verify that the exterior doors shut and latch properly
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make sure that the outside seals work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We operate the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor operates correctly
Home Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals validate that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim: We check that the eaves and soffits are effective
- Roof flashing: Our professionals validate that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals inspect yard angle, surface water flow, and plant life to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals operate the heating to confirm the controls are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system review: We test the air conditioner, to inspect whether the controls work efficiently.
- Features check: Our professionals verify that your heating and AC systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any signs of wooden framing touching with earth.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros document all signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros review any rotting of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shifts, like signs of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, off-square door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood inspection: Our home inspection pros test any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals make certain that your electrical metering and base act properly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric service is grounded and linked well.
- Security hardware review: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals review several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heater review: We inspect the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains to operate effectively
- Sump pumps check: technicians test water pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Linkhorn Home Inspector for Johnstown Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Johnstown home inspection pros, you can trust us to provide outstanding house inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Johnstown home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: