#1 Rated Home Inspectors Near You

Home Inspection Services in Columbus, OH & Surrounding Areas

Get $25 Off Your Inspection!*

Use Promo Code: Google

Your 5-star Columbus Home Inspection Company

Columbus, OH Home Inspections | Septic Inspections | Radon Testing | Linkhorn Inspection Group

Home Inspection

Enjoy peace-of-mind with your purchase when you choose LinkHorn Inspections with our 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
Most popular


Let us be your trusted observer on the construction site of your new home. We know what to look for with 13+ years of experience

For Realtors

Enjoy perks from Pre-Listing Inspections to VIP scheduling with our team of highly experienced home inspectors for the real estate industry

The Best Choice For A Home Inspector

Now you can put our outstanding reputation for service and reliability to work for you. By using a Linkhorn Home Inspector near you, you benefit from experienced inspectors that deliver reports that meet the InterNACHI standards of practice. We also encourage your presence during the inspection. By being present at the inspection our professional inspector can familiarize you with the home and explain things to you as they move through the house. Our inspectors are bound to a strict code of ethics, this ensures quality service while providing important protections.

Guaranteed Results. 5-Star Service.

200% Satisfaction Guarantee

If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, not only will we refund the inspections fee, we will also pay for another certified inspector of your choice… We are so confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up 200%

“Give Us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%!”

We Are A Certified Master Inspector

Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)® are the best inspectors in the world. CMI is a professional designation available to all qualifying inspectors who wish to become Board-Certified by the Master Inspector Certification Board.

All CMIs are experienced, dedicated to education, and have a proven record in the inspection industry.

interNACHI Certified Inspector

The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) promotes a high standard of professionalism, business ethics and inspection procedures. Read about the International Code of Ethics for Home Inspectors as set by interNACHI. Learn more about what it takes to become and maintain an interNACHI certification.

What Comes With Every Standard Home Inspection?

Where to Start

Choose which describes you best, we'll take care of the rest!

Your 5-star Columbus Home Inspector


Call Now To Get $25 Off