London Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to helping you transition into your new dwelling with a London home inspection!
Stepping into a brand-new property is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our company at Linkhorn Home Inspector free you to concentrate on making your household prepared for the transition. We’ll take the anxiety out of your new home with an in-depth London home inspection!
Ever since 2007, our experts at Linkhorn Home Inspector have delivered detailed home inspections for the London and Greater Columbus areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Check
The best London home inspections are delivered by qualified specialists. Here is what our Linkhorn Home Inspector staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We validate that the outside doors seal and latch correctly
- Household windows: We ensure that the outside seals act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We check that the siding boards or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim review: We ensure that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros document that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros document property angle, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater to verify the mechanisms are working properly.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to make certain the controls work efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our professionals make sure that your HVAC systems work successfully
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any symptoms of the wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals view all symptoms of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock cracks, brick breaks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros identify any notching or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals ensure that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals look over several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater check: We look over the vent outputs, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting correctly
- Sump pumps review: We inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Linkhorn Home Inspector for London Home Inspection
Once you team up with our crew of London home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to provide quality residential inspections on a short schedule.
To see our London home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 614-260-1776!
Areas We Serve
We service the greater Columbus OH and Dayton OH communities, including: